Maeengan's Wolf Den

Where Maeengan is free to ramble on about his life in the middle of the Canadian praires.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Back In The Saddle Again!

Whew! Just getting in the swing of things here on this blogspot. I have my buddies with theirs, and it blows me away at the creative investment that they placed on theirs. But, I shouldn't compare apples and orange with my humble blogspot.

Just got back from Ottawa Ontario, where I was attending the Liberal Party of Canada Bienniel Convention. Pretty interesting . . . never been to one. In anycase, it was pretty busy and fast paced. Four days of networking, shmoozing and getting resolutions voted into policy. I was in bed by 3 am and up at 7 am everyday for 4 hours of sleep a night.

It's Monday afternoon, kinda took it easy this afternoon to recharge my batteries. I made all my morning appoinments, but I still need to follow up on some other business. I'm getting focused on what I want to do and it feels great to have the opportunity as to what I want to do. I know that I have to work on my time management skills, but I'm getting there.

Talk to you later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeope said...

What the heck do Liberals do at three in the morning? That's crazy.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Allan Lorde said...

I've got a good idea as to what this certain Liberal does at 3 in the morning...*wink, wink*

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home