Maeengan's Wolf Den

Where Maeengan is free to ramble on about his life in the middle of the Canadian praires.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Hobbies - A Working Document

I thought would share my hobbies that I enjoy.

  1. Mixing Martinis: At the moment, I can make the basic gin and vermouth Martini, and Crantini. But, I purchased 'The Little Black Book of Martinis', a book that details the history, technique, and recipes available for Martinis.
  2. Smoking Cigars: I love "Troya Coronas Club Tubulares" It's Cuban.
  3. Creative Writing: Poetry, short stories, and film scripts.
  4. Watching Movies: Star Wars trilogy, Ridley Scott, Stanley Kubrick, John Woo, James Cameron.
  5. Eating Ethnic Foods: Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, and East Indian (Mmmmm).
  6. Traveling: I've been everywhere in Turtle Island (North America).
  7. Outdoor Activities: Camping, canoeing and fishing.
  8. Reading: newspapers, current events, books on politics, social issues, and bio's on political figures and film makers (see #4).
  9. Cooking: Weekend brunch, Asian stir-fry's, and ribs!