Maeengan's Wolf Den

Where Maeengan is free to ramble on about his life in the middle of the Canadian praires.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's All Good

It's been a compact week, just in terms of work and hustling work. Did all my appoinments and writing earlier this week and during the weekend. For the most part, it's now a waiting game.

I did find out, that all the paperwork for my new company (drum roll please), Ojijaak Management Corporation is a GO! Another sale! But, again, it's a waiting game at the moment.

I spent some of the afternoon, yesterday, visiting old colleagues because of the warm weather in the 'Peg. I enjoy seeing people walk in the streets when it's warm. I feel like I'm in a big city, hustling and bustling. It perks me up!

I've been reading Bill Clinton's autobiography, "My Life". It's pretty cool. A buddy of mine, has the CD, and I was checking it out, and I was blown away because it's read by him as well. I enjoy his pacing, intonation, and delivery when it comes to speeches. But, alas! Another time in our lives, and we now have to live with today's US President.

Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home