Maeengan's Wolf Den

Where Maeengan is free to ramble on about his life in the middle of the Canadian praires.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Busy and on the go!

Whew! Been pretty busy the past couple of days since my last posting.

Friday: I was double booked on Friday evening. I did a poetry reading down at Urban Shaman. It's an Aboriginal Art Gallery showcasing contemporary art from Aboriginal artists. It was their grand opening for their new location at 203-290 McDermot Avenue (www.urbanshaman.org) . If you get a chance, check it out! They have friendly staff and great art to enjoy!

Afterwards, I went down to the Academy Bowling Lanes for a friends' 30th birthday party. Lotsa fun and laughs!

Saturday: Hung out for the day and watched movies, then my son came over and we hung out together.

Sunday: More time with my son. We went to Lockport for an ice cream, along with another buddy of mine. We played Lego for the rest of the day. Mostly, we played war. He'll build military ships, tanks, and planes. When it's all prepared, we'll then have a great battle. I've been teaching him military strategy and tactics.

Anyways, gotta go!

Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home