Maeengan's Wolf Den

Where Maeengan is free to ramble on about his life in the middle of the Canadian praires.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

GOTV in Sakeeng First Nation.

I helped out a buddy of mine and his election bid in Sakeeng First Nation earlier this week. He didn't win, but I did what I could for a buddy.

Under the circumstance; we had an HQ, scrutineers, a crew getting out the vote. A basic election infrastructure on election day.

I am honored to have participated in this election because I had an important role to play as a coordinator. I just wish we had better intel on the situation, but you have to play with what you have and not with what you wish you had.

In any case . . .

Talk to you later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeope said...

Was that a Rumsfeld? Did you just quote Rumsfeld? I'm laughing. You're such a politico-geek!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home