Maeengan's Wolf Den

Where Maeengan is free to ramble on about his life in the middle of the Canadian praires.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Who's Wendy?

So, I'm talking to my buddy, Dale. We're chatting, sharing laughs, and he asks, "Where are you?"

Being the honest person that I am. I said, "I'm at Wendy's."

"Wendy's?"

"Yeah, Wendy's!"

"Who is Wendy?"

"It's a burger joint," was my reply.

"You're such a ****head!"

In any case, I was having lunch with my boy.

We spent the day, down at the Fort Wyte Centre. My buddy, Jeope, and AJ (my son). Just hanging out, driving on the golf cart, looking at the geese, walking down in the board walk - boardwalk (but, not at the sea).

Afterwards, we watched 'Braveheart', and we're in the process of finishing 'Lawerence of Arabia'. It's all good.

Any ways, talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home